All collected customer information will not be sold, leased, or distributed to any other third party.
PRIVACY ACT AUTHORISATION
In accordance with Section 18N(1)(b) of the Privacy Act 1998 the Applicant and the Guarantor(s) authorise the Company to obtain credit reports or information about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity.
The Company may give information about me/us to a credit reporting agency to enable the Company to obtain a consumer credit report about me/us and/or to allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file about me/us. The information that may be given is limited to:
- Sufficient details to identify me/us;
- The fact that I/we have applied for credit, and the amount;
- Payments which might become overdue more than sixty (60) days, or for which collection action has commenced;
- Advice that payments are no longer overdue in respect of any default which has been listed;
- Cheques drawn by me/us for amounts of at least $100.00, which have been dishonoured on presentation.
I/We agree that this information may be given before, during or after the provision of credit to the Applicant.
I/We further authorise the Company to obtain reports from a credit reporting agency or other business that provides information of our credit worthiness, and confirm and acknowledge that these reports may contain:
- Personal information about me/us;
- Personal credit information about me/us;
- Information about my/our commercial activities or commercial credit worthiness;
- Other information in relation to my/our commercial credit activities.
I/We further acknowledge that the information exchanged can include anything about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act 1988. I/We further authorise the Company to give a current or proposed guarantor any information regarding my/our credit history (including, if applicable, a copy of the credit report).
In accordance with Section 18K(l)(c) of the Privacy Act, I/we authorise the Company to obtain from a credit providing agency, a credit report containing personal credit information about me/us to assess whether to accept me/us as an applicant or a guarantor (as the case may be) for commercial credit applied for.