Flexible Underwater Sealant (Grey)
A two-component, flexible epoxy sealant designed in conjunction with commercial divers to perform in underwater and wet-area environments.
Premium epoxy resins and curing agents are used for a flexible sealant with strong adhesion to most common substrates in areas of movement and/or expansion.
- Sealing cracks and joints in concrete and other construction materials - horizontal or vertical, wet or dry.
||Glossy, slight "orange peel" texture.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
|Pack Size:||4 litres.
- Non-hazmat - solventless, non-corrosive, non-flammable product for safer use and simplified, cheaper transport.
- Diver-friendly - not prone to stringing or floating (less mess and wastage). Resin-rich formulations give superior tackiness and adhesion compared to traditional “putty” products.
- Resin and polymer fibre reinforcement and imparts impressive flexibility and impact resistance, even in cold temperatures.
- Convenient 1:1 by volume mix ratio.
- Suitable for dry, damp, wet or underwater.
- Can be applied over most substrates - concrete, metal, fibreglass, wood, PVC etc.
- Thixotropic, high-build formulation ideal for sealing and gap-filling, even on vertical surfaces.
- Good chemical resistance, including standard chlorine levels in swimming pools.
- Field-friendly - mix ratio tolerance and long storage life, combined with surface tolerance gives a truly field-friendly product.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!