Fast-cure Underwater Adhesive (Grey)
A two-component, Kevlar®-reinforced epoxy adhesive that cures hard in 5 minutes.
Premium epoxy resins and curing agents are used for a fast curing adhesive with exceptional strength and adhesion that can be used underwater.
- Rapid attaching, sealing and repairing of underwater equipment and materials - concrete, metal, PVC, vinyl, wood etc.
||Glossy, slight "orange peel" texture.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
|Pack Size:||4 litres.
- Non-hazmat - solventless, non-corrosive, non-flammable product for safer use and simplified, cheaper transport.
- Diver-friendly - high-density, thixotropic product for easier application underwater (less mess and wastage - not prone to stringing or floating). Resin-rich, paste formulation give superior tackiness and adhesion compared to traditional “putty” products.
- Fast-cure product allows repairs to be completed quickly - in 5 minutes.
- Kevlar® reinforcement and filler combination imparts impressive wear and impact resistance.
- Convenient 1:1 by volume mix ratio, with black and white components for easy detection of poorly mixed product.
- Suitable for dry, damp, wet or underwater.
- Can be applied over most substrates - concrete, metal, fibreglass, wood, PVC etc.
- Thixotropic, high-build formulation ideal for sealing and gap-filling, even on vertical surfaces.
- Good tolerance of low temperatures.
- Field-friendly - mix ratio tolerance and long storage life, combined with surface tolerance gives a truly field-friendly product.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!