Flexible Underwater Adhesive (Off-White)
A two-component, flexible epoxy adhesive designed to perform in underwater, marine and other wet-area environments.
Premium epoxy resins and curing agents are used for a flexible adhesive with excellent adhesion to most common substrates (including PVC).
- All-purpose flexible adhesive.
- Attaching, sealing and repairing of underwater equipment and materials - concrete, metal, PVC, wood, rubber etc.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
|Pack Size:||4 litres.
- Non-hazmat - solventless, non-corrosive, non-flammable product for safer use and simplified, cheaper transport.
- Resin-rich formulation gives superior tackiness and adhesion compared to traditional “putty” products.
- Resin and filler combination imparts impressive flexibility and impact resistance, even in cold temperatures.
- Convenient 1:1 by volume mix ratio.
- Suitable for dry, damp, wet or underwater.
- Can be applied over most substrates - concrete, metal, fibreglass, wood, PVC etc.
- Thixotropic, high-build formulation ideal for sealing and gap-filling, even on vertical surfaces.
- Field-friendly - mix ratio tolerance and long storage life, combined with surface tolerance gives a truly field-friendly product.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!