Brushable Underwater-applied Coating (Grey)
A two-component, Kevlar®-reinforced epoxy coating designed in conjunction with commercial divers to perform in underwater, marine and wet-area environments.
Premium epoxy resins and curing agents are used for a diver-friendly, brushable coating offering excellent long-term protection.
- Coating marine structures (including splashzone), water tanks and wet surfaces.
- Attaching, sealing and repairing underwater equipment and materials - concrete, metal, PVC etc.
||Glossy, slight "orange peel" texture.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
|Pack Size:||4 litres.
- Non-hazmat - solventless, non-corrosive, non-flammable product for safer use and simplified, cheaper transport.
- Potable water tested under AS 4020.
- Diver-friendly - high-density, thixotropic product with brushable viscosity for easier application underwater (less mess and wastage - not prone to stringing or floating). Resin-rich formulation gives superior tackiness and adhesion compared to traditional “putty” products.
- Kevlar® reinforcement and filler combination imparts impressive wear and impact resistance.
- Convenient 1:1 by volume mix ratio, with black and white components for easy detection of poorly mixed product.
- Suitable for dry, damp, wet or underwater - completely waterproof for excellent protection against corrosion.
- Can be applied over most substrates - concrete, metal, fibreglass, wood, PVC etc.
- Primerless, high-build protection with good sag resistance (up to 1mm vertically @ 25oC).
- Good tolerance of low temperatures.
- Field-friendly - mix ratio tolerance and long storage life, combined with surface tolerance gives a truly field-friendly product.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!