When it comes to the wet, many products
will let you down
Use Scubapoxy for genuine underwater capability
Scubapoxy underwater coatings, adhesives and sealants
A range of epoxy coatings, adhesives and sealants for wet environments, including underwater and marine applications. With over 10 years of successful work in the hands of professional divers, Scubapoxy is a proven leader in the toughest of coating fields and won’t let you down.
Scubapoxy epoxies are ideal for:
- Potable water coatings
- Coatings for waterways
- Marine coatings, including splash zone
- Coatings and adhesives for marine vessels
- Swimming pool coatings and sealants
- Underwater repair products for all common surfaces
Scubapoxy product range:
- Wet-area and underwater coatings
- Wet-area and underwater adhesives
- Wet-area and underwater sealants
What sets Scubapoxy apart in the underwater field?
- Proven - with a long history of outstanding performance in all types of underwater applications, the products are clear leaders in the underwater field.
- Made for divers - resin rich for easier application, without the stringing or floating that leads to mess and wastage.
- Low temperature - products can be used as low as 5oC, with flexible sealants and adhesives remaining flexible.
- Corrosion resistance - excellent overall chemical and corrosion resistance, with strong cathodic disbondment performance as well.
- Safe - no solvents, corrosives, carcinogens, flammables or heavy metals means they’re safe to use in the most delicate environments.
- Easy handling - no solvents, corrosives or flammables simplifies usage and transport.
Scubapoxy past clients:
⇒ For more information on Scubapoxy underwater coatings, adhesives and sealants, contact us on 1300 66 33 17 or email info@RealWorldEpoxies.com