Kevlar®-reinforced Protective Coating (Tintable)
A solventless, two-component, Kevlar®-reinforced epoxy for use as a high-strength, corrosion-resistant protective coating.
Premium epoxy resins and curing agents are used for a high-quality, durable protective coating suited to industrial environments.
- Impact-resistant, waterproof protective coating for concrete, metal and other construction materials.
||Glossy, slight "orange peel" texture.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
||2:1 v:v (with Pigment Pot).
|Pack Size:||6.5 litres (with Pigment Pot).
- Non-hazmat - solventless, non-corrosive, non-flammable product for safer use and simplified, cheaper transport.
- Potable water tested under AS 4020.
- Field-friendly - mix ratio tolerance and long storage life, combined with surface/moisture tolerance gives a truly field-friendly product.
- Resin, Kevlar® reinforcement and filler combination imparts impressive wear and impact resistance.
- Primerless, high-build protection with good sag resistance (sprayed at 400 microns vertically @ 25oC).
- Good overall chemical resistance, including 70% sulphuric acid.
- Can be applied onto dry, damp or even wet surfaces - completely waterproof for protection against corrosion with no amine blushing.
- Solventless formulation with no strong odours can be applied in confined spaces without need for ventilation equipment or disruption to nearby people.
- Tintable formulation for greater colour choice.
- 100% solids - long shelf life (don’t have to use all at once) and no shrinkage in the coating film.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!