Kevlar®-reinforced Floor Coating (Tintable)
A solventless, two-component, Kevlar®-reinforced epoxy for use as an impact-resistant, high-strength floor coating.
Premium epoxy resins and curing agents are used for a high-quality, durable protective coating suited to industrial environments.
- Roller-applied basecoat for flooring systems requiring extra film strength and impact resistance.
- Protective coating alternative to 1535 in cool conditions.
||Glossy, slight "orange peel" texture.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
||2:1 v:v (with Pigment Pots).
|Pack Size:||12 litres (with Pigment Pots).
- Non-hazmat - solventless, non-corrosive, non-flammable product for safer use and simplified, cheaper transport.
- Field-friendly - mix ratio tolerance and long storage life, combined with surface/moisture tolerance gives a truly field-friendly product.
- Resin, Kevlar® reinforcement and filler combination imparts impressive wear and impact resistance.
- Lower viscosity makes product suitable for use as a protective coating alternative to 1535 in cool conditions.
- Good tolerance of low temperatures.
- Good overall chemical resistance, including 70% sulphuric acid.
- Can be applied onto dry, damp or even wet surfaces - completely moisture tolerant with no amine blushing.
- Solventless formulation with no strong odours can be applied in confined spaces without need for ventilation equipment or disruption to nearby people.
- Tintable formulation for greater colour choice.
- 100% solids - long shelf life (don’t have to use all at once) and no shrinkage in the coating film.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!