Kevlar®-reinforced Floor Coating (Tintable)
A solventless, Kevlar®-reinforced epoxy for use as an impact-resistant, high-strength floor coating.
High-quality epoxy resins and curing agents are used to create a durable, moisture-tolerant coating suited to commercial and industrial environments.
- Thin-film rollcoat for flooring systems requiring extra film strength and impact resistance.
||Glossy, slight "orange peel" texture.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
||2:1 v:v (with Pigment Pots).
||12 litres (with Pigment Pots).
- Kevlar® reinforcement and filler selection imparts superior wear and impact resistance.
- Can be applied onto dry, damp or even wet surfaces - completely moisture tolerant with no amine blushing.
- Good overall chemical resistance, including 70% sulphuric acid.
- Solventless formulation with no strong odours can be applied without need for ventilation equipment or disruption to nearby people.
- Non-hazmat - solventless, non-corrosive, non- flammable product for safer use and simplified, cheaper transport.
- Field-friendly - mix ratio tolerance and long storage life, combined with surface/moisture tolerance gives a truly field-friendly product.
- Good tolerance of low temperatures.
- Tintable formulation for greater colour choice.
- 100% solids - long shelf life (don’t have to use all at once) and no shrinkage in the coating film.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!