Low-viscosity Sealer/Binder (Clear)
A solventless, multi-purpose clear epoxy for use as a sealer, binder or clear coating.
High-quality epoxy resins and curing agents are used to create a durable, moisture-tolerant coating suited to commercial and industrial environments.
- Concrete sealer on porous surfaces.
- Primer for mortars, flexible sealants etc.
- Binder in sand-filled grouts, mortars and levellers.
Clear floor coating for concrete.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
- Clear, yet very durable.
- Can be applied onto dry, damp or even wet surfaces - completely moisture tolerant with no amine blushing.
- Good overall chemical resistance, including 70% sulphuric acid.
- Solventless formulation with no strong odours can be applied without need for ventilation equipment or disruption to nearby people.
- Non-hazmat - solventless, non-corrosive, non- flammable product for safer use and simplified, cheaper transport.
- Field-friendly - mix ratio tolerance and long storage life, combined with surface/moisture tolerance gives a truly field-friendly product.
- Good tolerance of low temperatures.
- 100% solids - long shelf life (don’t have to use all at once) and no shrinkage in the coating film.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!