Toowong Residential Floor
The revamp of an unused wine cellar in a beautiful Brisbane home gave the owner, David, the perfect opportunity to get creative. Basically, he wanted a floor no one else had - something very different and full of character. His very own "volcanic" design took care of that. It actually looks like his floor is bubbling with molten rock!
Client - David Marriner
Location - Toowong, QLD
Floor Type - Wine Cellar (Residential)
Design Scope -
- Customised “volcanic” design created in response to client’s desire for a unique finish. Cellar setting perfect for a bubbling, subterranean volcano theme.
- Accidental spills of wine in the past made a mess of the unprotected concrete. A stain-resistant, seamless floor was viewed as a good solution to any future mishaps.
- Installation carried out while family at home, so product needed to be free of pungent odours and harmful solvents.
- The finish was also extended into a storage cabinet beneath adjacent stairway.
- Despite the design’s black base, the high-gloss, reflective finish brightened the enclosed space considerably.
Customer Feedback -
"Because I rarely give a perfect 10, we all can always find ways to improve an already impressive service. The floors are magic, receive heaps of positive comments and we are happy. Thank you."
- David Marriner, Homeowner
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!