Toowong Garage Floor
David was looking for something different to freshen up the tired, worn grey floor in his garage. He had three wishes - a silver element in the design to match his cars and decor, an anti-slip finish to protect his family in the wet, and finally, a longer lifespan.
Client - David Marriner
Location - Toowong, QLD
Floor Type - Double Garage (Residential)
Design Scope -
- Silver and grey used in design to match colour of cars and decor throughout home.
- Anti-slip topcoat with AS “X” rating used for safer footing when wet, e.g. water on tyres.
- Durable finish capable of withstanding vehicle traffic, including harsh turning circle.
- Installation carried out while family at home, so product needed to be free of pungent odours and harmful solvents.
- Risk of yellowing minimal due to house position, absence of garage nosing and design colour.
- Previously coated concrete in good condition, however checking for contamination in that type of environment is essential, e.g. silicone sprays for tyres.
Customer Feedback -
"I’d recommend Floorchef for anyone wanting something different, but practical and versatile...I’ve already referred them to some of my friends."
- David Marriner, Homeowner
Customer Score - 9/10
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!