Style Closet Studio Floor
Bec runs a photography business, Style Closet, from her home and wanted to upgrade the floor to a more professional finish. In her mind she had a smooth, clean, plain white floor with a semi-gloss finish to reduce glare in the shoots. We helped turn that vision into reality and give the studio a new lease of life. The immaculate white finish really made the cool wall art “pop” as well!
Client - Style Closet
Location - Toowong, QLD
Floor Type - Photographic Studio (Commercial)
Design Scope -
- Plain white floor finish chosen to provide clean, professional platform for photo shoots. Previous coating was deteriorating and starting to look permanently dirty.
- Semi-gloss finish used to reduce gloss levels of floor, which helps limit glare during shoots.
- Coving installed along sections of the wall to make it easier to clean and avoid dirt build-up (which can become visible in photos).
- Studio situated underneath family home, with installation carried out while occupants present. A product free of pungent odours and dangerous solvents was a priority.
- A small staircase leading into the room was also coated. Light grey was used on alternate steps instead of white to improve visibility and safety.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!