Rice vs Noodle Restaurant Floor
Justin thought sealing the concrete at the front and a dull, grey anti-slip kitchen was all he could hope for in his Rice vs Noodle restaurant. What a waste! The fresh, vibrant red decor would be totally lost on a flat, lifeless surface. Why not really set the place alight with a resin floor just as hot?!
Client - Rice vs Noodle
Location - Surfers Paradise, QLD
Floor Type - Restaurant (Retail and Commercial)
Design Scope -
- Vibrant red (with blood red undertones) colour-matched to complement restaurant decor.
- R12 anti-slip finish in the kitchen done in the same colour to maintain theme. The surface was impregnated with aluminium oxide particles for maximum wear resistance.
- A specialist leveller was installed under the epoxy in the kitchen to create run-off to drains. The service area required extensive cleaning and patching (to remove deep scratches and gouges).
- Installation carried out in a busy shopping precinct, so a product free of pungent odours and dangerous solvents was a priority.
- The client thought a lifeless combination of sealed concrete at the front and a grey kitchen was the best he could hope for. With encouragement, a far more creative, eye-catching look was achieved.
Customer Feedback -