Friends of the Earth Office Floor
Derec didn’t know what to do. He wanted to protect the concrete in his office and give the area a fresh look, but only had a modest budget to work with. Thanks to the versatility of resin flooring, we were able to help solve his headache and get him smiling again.
Client - Friends of the Earth
Location - Woolloongabba, SA
Floor Type - Offices (Commercial)
Design Scope -
- The not-for-profit organisation’s budget was so limited they had taken the project on themselves, however they quickly realised professional services were needed.
- Upon inspection, some patching was required to restore the concrete to a suitable condition.
- To reduce energy consumption they relied heavily on natural light; the design chosen was able to enhance ambient lighting through the use of light colours and reflective finishes.
- Some degree of anti-slip was preferred and UV exposure had to be addressed.
Customer Feedback -
"The final product was delivered in-line with our time, staffing hours and environmental need. On completion the premises was totally clean, leaving us with nothing but a beautiful new floor."
- Derec Davies, Friends of the Earth
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!