Adelaide Oval Restaurant Floor
The second area completed in the Audi Stadium Club at the Adelaide Oval was a premier dining facility simply named The Restaurant. The architects again turned to the stylish two-tone marbled design, however this time in “Organic” grey. The smooth, seamless finish (with a satin polish for easier maintenance) flowed the full length of the arching corridor and complemented the opulent surroundings to perfection.
Client - Adelaide Oval, John Platten Bar (Wetspot Consolidated P/L)
Location - Adelaide, SA
Floor Type - Restaurant (Retail and Commercial)
Design Scope -
- The two-tone, “Organic” grey design was developed in consultation with architects for three areas requiring decorative resin flooring (700m2 total).
- Extensive patching of cracks/joints/gouges was required and large sections of concrete levelled (including ramping in doorways and in-filling of data boxes) before a seamless floor was applied.
- The Restaurant is the premier dining facility in the prestigious Audi Stadium Club. A stylish, seamless, easy-to-clean surface with good wear characteristics was a priority for the architects.
- A semi-gloss polish was applied over the finish for easier maintenance.
- The pictures above were taken during a follow-up inspection after the first game was played. Considering it was yet to be cleaned, the floor held up extremely well and still looked great.
Customer Feedback -
"Professional approach, product knowledge, friendly staff, good work ethic, great finished product."
- Robin Gage, Wetspot Consolidated P/L
(Primary Coating Contracting, Adelaide Oval Re-development)
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!