Multi-purpose Commercial-grade Epoxy
A cost-effective, commercial-grade epoxy for a wide range of applications requiring good all-round properties.
The clear, low-viscosity formulation can be used as supplied, or with various pigments, fillers and aggregates to create trowelled mortars and slurries for the strong repair of damaged concrete surfaces.
- Priming, sealing or coating concrete.
- Repairing worn or damaged concrete.
- Grouting and filling - bolts, joints and other voids.
- Re-levelling concrete to establish falls to drains.
- Underlayment for heavy-duty epoxy coatings.
|Cleaner:||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.|
|Mix Ratio:||2:1 v:v|
|Pack Size:||12 litres.|
- Excellent value for money.
- Good all-round properties, including high compressive strength in mortar applications.
- Versatile product can be used as a primer, sealer, coating or binder.
- Solventless formulation with no strong odours.
- 100% solids - long shelf life (don’t have to use all at once).
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!