Decorative Marbling resin
Liquid Marble is a solventless, clear epoxy resin designed specifically for decorative use. The low-viscosity formulation is easy to work with and helps hold pigment in suspension to create greater patterning and depth.
When used with metallic effect pigments, stunning decorative floors with marble-like finishes are possible.
- Decorative metallic topcoat in residential, retail and commercial environments.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
||12 litre kit.
- Solventless product with no strong odours can be applied indoors without disruption or harm to nearby people.
- Pigment-suspending technology helps hold pigments in place and create stunning marble patterns without having to re-work the resin.
- Formulated to defoam without heating or blowing, reducing bubbles and craters in the cured film.
- Moisture tolerant - no amine blushing or humidity concerns.
- Clear formulation doesn’t impact on colour.
- Durable - adapted from industrial resin technology.
- Curing continues at low temperatures.
- 100% solids epoxy - solvent-free, low VOC emissions, non-flammable, long shelf life.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!