Decorative clear resin
Liquid Crystal is a solventless, two-pack epoxy resin designed specifically for decorative use. The clear, low-viscosity formulation is easy to work with and helps minimise typical film defects associated with bubbles and crawling.
When used with metallic effect pigments, stunning decorative resin floors with glossy, high-end finishes are possible.
- Clear topcoat for resin floors, benchtops, artworks etc.
- Resin for high-build, self-level flooring applications - pigmented or clear.
- Concrete sealer for porous surfaces.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
|Pack Size:||12 litre kit.
- Solventless product without strong odours can be applied indoors without disruption or harm to nearby people.
- Formulated to defoam without heating or blowing, reducing bubbles and craters in the cured film.
- Excellent levelling properties to minimise crawling and form a smooth, high-gloss finish.
- Moisture tolerant - no amine blushing or humidity concerns.
- Strong adhesion to concrete, wood, fibreglass, stone and other common materials.
- Clear formulation doesn’t impact on colour.
- Durable - adapted from industrial resin technology.
- Curing continues at low temperatures.
- 100% solids epoxy - solvent-free, low VOC emissions, non-flammable, long shelf life.
- Australian made and owned.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!