Decorative clear resin
Liquid Crystal is a solventless, clear epoxy resin designed specifically for decorative use. The low-viscosity formulation is easy to work with and helps minimise film defects associated with bubbles and crawling.
When used with metallic effect pigments, stunning decorative resin floors with high-end finishes are possible.
- Clear, high-gloss topcoat for decorative resin floors.
- Resin for high-build, self-level flooring applications - pigmented or clear.
- Concrete sealer for porous surfaces.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
||12 litre kit.
- Solventless product with no strong odours can be applied indoors without disruption or harm to nearby people.
- Formulated to defoam without heating or blowing, reducing bubbles and craters in the cured film.
- Excellent levelling properties to minimise crawling and form a smooth, high-gloss finish.
- Moisture tolerant - no amine blushing or humidity concerns.
- Clear formulation doesn’t impact on colour.
- Durable - adapted from industrial resin technology. Curing continues at low temperatures.
- 100% solids epoxy - solvent-free, low VOC emissions, non-flammable, long shelf life.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!