clear Casting resin
Casting PAX is a two-pack epoxy resin designed specifically for casting applications. The crystal clear, low-viscosity formulation is easy to work with, safer to use and helps minimise typical problems involving bubbles, shrinkage and discolouration.
- Clear resin for casting, decoupage, encapsulation and similar applications.
||MEK, acetone, methylated spirits.
|Pack Size:||10 litres.
- No Dangerous Goods - odourless product without any solvents, corrosives, flammables, carcinogens or nasty toxins for safer use and easier transport.
- Near water clarity.
- Formulated to defoam without heating or blowing.
- Low curing speed helps avoid discolouring, bubbling and stress cracks.
- Low viscosity helps fully encapsulate objects in decorative pieces, such as glass and stems in floral displays.
- Suitable for deep pours up to 150mm.
- Easy mix ratio can be adjusted for greater hardness and faster cure if required.
- Good UV stability.
- Moisture tolerant - no amine blushing or humidity concerns that can lead to tackiness and dirtiness.
- 100% epoxy - low VOC emissions and a long shelf life (>12 months).
- Australian made and owned.
⇒ Find this information helpful or know someone who might? Share it via the social media buttons on the left!